acorp connect® VoIP service provides organisations with cost effective solutions that cater to business communication needs. Priding itself on smart and efficient communication, VoIP users are able to gain access to business grade phone features while saving money on line rentals and calls.
What is VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol and allows voice communications to be made over digital networks. With the increase in broadband speeds and technologies, VoIP is a cost effective and quality communication solution for businesses.
Benefits of VoIP
- Stay connected – Ensure your business has an holistic approach to communication with a single phone system that is capable of voice, conferences, virtual assistant, and much more, all in one platform
- Increase flexibility for higher productivity – Our VoIP solution enables employees to take important calls anytime, anywhere, eliminating the need for your team to be desk bound
- SAVE – Save up to 50% off your call costs by making the switch to the acorp connect® VoIP service. Monitor and control your costs and track business communication
- Mobility – We support mobile workforces and allows businesses to turn any mobile device into a business phone, cutting business costs of purchasing new handsets. Focus on growing your business, not updating technology
- Be in control – Keep control of your business communication with access to advanced reporting and statistics and make informed business decisions.